About Lynne Korlewitz
This is the story of my fight with cystic fibrosis and my double lung transplant. Read more.
- Brian and Jan Biddulph-Krentar for organizing "Libations for Lungs."
- Denyse Drennan for holding a Silpada fundraiser.
- Nicole Lash for organizing March Madness.
- Jillian Shirey and Heidi Snyder for planning the Lancaster Pub Crawl.
- Rick and Pauline Heisey for holding a 4th of July fundraiser.
- Anne Brubaker for her many hours of work putting together the Beef and Beer dinner. This event raised an amazing $18,000!!!!
With the cost of a transplant often exceeding $500,000, many transplant families are unable to shoulder the financial burden of such a procedure. The Children’s Organ Transplant Association (COTA) is a national charity dedicated to organizing and guiding communities in raising funds for transplant-related expenses. In multiple cities and states, volunteers are raising funds for COTA in honor of transplant patients like local woman, Lynne Korlewitz.
An estimated $80,000 is being raised to help pay for transplant-related expenses by Crofton, MD and Philadelphia, Lititz, and Stevens, PA volunteers.